Yes, why should you switch to Papa’s Pooch Fresh-made food for dogs?
Because you love your dog(s) of course! Our food is made fresh, then frozen for shipping. It’s meant to be served warm & aromatic! Order Here!
Just smell that brown-pellet filled bag. Stick your nose in and breathe deep… okay stop! A light sniff will do if you really must. I couldn’t do it anymore. The junk reeks and I knew I could cook better food for my precious rescue pup. So about 4 months ago, early June 2021 that is, I cooked the first recipe. Simple, easy, and only slightly more work than tolerating that baked brown ball stench. Scratch that. Less. A lot less. Now when I smell my dog’s food, I enjoy the aroma. That’s a change worthy of a beloved dog!
Professional Advice Via Research
When making a change like this, research was essential. Search engines are amazing, but not all information is. We stuck with the AVMA:
American Veterinary Medical Association
And the ASPCA.
Both have exceptional track records when it comes to protecting and saving animals. Food guidance was gleaned from numerous award winning vets, all members of the AVMA. By the time we crafted our recipes, we were confident they were healthy and much more non-toxic than burnt stinky pellets.
So, Pots ablazing, Off we went!
The recipe was pretty simple, but everything was fresh! Just a mix of fresh ground pork and beef, with shredded carrots, brown rice and a little bit of cheese. Eggs added at the end of the cooking process gave it an unctuous mouth feel and the smell and flavor was a tremendous improvement over endless bags of brown burned swag. In fact, I ate it for lunch more than once! Try that with stinky, crunchy doggy kibble!
Papa’s Pooch Recipes are all low salt, low sugar, with NO preservatives, additives, dyes, or added fillers.
To order the Variety Pack, Click this button:
What Papa’s Pooch offers over “Puricka,” “Barfeful,” “Notsotrish,” “Dribbles and pits,” to unname a few names!
- All fresh ingredients
- Real meat, real veggies, real fruits, nuts, cheeses & eggs
- Low-sugar fiber rich and dense carbs
- Cooked on heat with love and flavor in mind – Let’s face it. You don’t eat stinky food on the regular. Your dog(s) shouldn’t have to, either!
- Small batches ensure quality over “efficiency.” Good cooks make good food. Good hosts serve good food, Good dogs deserve good food!
- Frozen until shipped or served.
- Serve warm or cool (or just thawed for a hot day treat).
- Makes a great breakfast or lunch for humans, too. Really!
- No preservatives, additives, fillers, or dyes *Some sausage may have meat fillers, but no preservatives.
- No over-baked, stinky, tasteless (or bitter!) poopy pellets
- Excellent choice for finicky eaters
- Owner can puree in a blender for dogs with digestion difficulties
Here’s a real image. This is why you really should switch to Papa’s Pooch Fresh-made food for dogs! It’s yummy!
Please visit our order page to see Food Flavors and ingredients for each recipe!